GERMANY JOB SEEKERS VISA OVERVIEW
Germany is always on the lookout for the highly qualified skilled workforce and also non skilled workforce to run its strong economy. Germany is facing a steep shortage of manpower across multiple sectors be it manufacturing, medicine, IT, science, hospitality, technology etc. In order to meet this immediate shortage of workforce or manpower,Germany has launched a new visa service that is called ‘JOB SEEKERS VISA’ in accordance with Section 20 (1) (2) AufenthG (German Residence Act)
The Germany job seeker visa entitles you to stay in Germany for up to six months and search for a job in your field of interest.
If you believe you are the one who is skilled, dedicated, experienced and aiming to be rich, famous and successful both professionally and personally in future then you must apply for the Job Seekers Visa and come to Germany.
We have broadly explained everything below about Job Seekers Visa so that you can enrich your knowledge and make a wise decision for your future. In case you are still confused and need right advice then contact us immediately via mobile number mentioned on our website.
Eligibility requirements for Job Seekers applicants
There are several visa requirements that you need to meet to be eligible to apply for the Germany job seeker visa:
·You must have a Bachelor or Master Degree from a German university or an equivalent degree obtained in your country of residence.
·You must have a minimum of 5 years of experience or more in your related field of study
·You have to show proof that you have adequate funds to cover your stay during the time you are in Germany. You can open a German blocked account to be on a safer side.
·You need to get travel or medical insurance for your complete stay in Germany as it is mandatory for German or foreign citizens.
If you believe you are the one who can meet above mentioned eligibility criteria then you must be ready to plan and apply your Job Seekers Visa. Next step is to prepare required documents as explained below:
Job Seekers Visa required documents list
Now it’s time to prove that you have all the below necessary documents before you apply for job seekers visa.
Checklist of required documents explained below and more documents could be required depending upon case to case to obtain a Germany job seeker visa:
- A valid passport(issued in the past 10 years and valid for at least 12 months after your scheduled return)
- A copy of your passport’s data page
- 3 passport pictures as per biometric specifications
- A cover letter where you explain the precise purpose of your visit, how you plan to get the job, and in case if you are not able to get the job then what is your future course of action for better clarity
- Proof of academic qualification and work experience (from a German university or from foreign but equivalent to a German academic degree) and relevant previous work experience certificates for future employment in Germany (for recognition of non-German degrees kindly refer to www.anabin.de)
- Your detailed Curriculum Vitae (CV) including complete education and employment history
- Proof of accommodation in Germany where you will be staying during your visit (if staying with friends or relatives then a formal obligation letter is required)
- Proof of financial means to cover the costs for the time of your stay in Germany by showing one of the following documents:
- Verpflichtungserklärung (formal obligation letter)by a sponsor living in Germany
- Bank account statement, or
- Blocked bank account.
- Proof of personal status in your home country, such as birth certificate, marriage certificate, and others (translated in English)
- Proof of your health insurance
Please prepare THREE application sets with the above-mentioned documents and bring your original certificates along to the visa interview application center.
Germany Job Seekers Visa FAQ
Q, what is the time duration for getting Job Seeker Visa?
To be precise, everything is banking upon what documents you submit and visa officer gets satisfied. Although, you make sure to submit all documents at once then you can obtain JSV more or less within 1-2 months. On the other hand, If there is something missing from your part then visa officer can take more time so it is advisable to consult us before applying so we can go through your profile and can make your profile strong from the scratch.
Q, How much money is needed to obtain a job seeker visa for Germany?
You have to make a bank demand draft of 75 Euros and bear in mind, this amount can fluctuate as per daily conversion rate so you can also contact us for better clarity.
Visa Fees – 75 Euros
Document verification fees – 30000 INR more or less
Q, Your next step after you get a job in 6 months through Job Seeker Visa?
When you get a job in Germany via Job seeker visa then as per your employment contract you must further apply for Permanent Resident Permit. Your job seeker visa will be converted into Permanent Resident Permit and afterwards, you can continue to do your job happily
Q, How we can help you to get your Germany Job Seekers to make your life peaceful?
We are the best professional consultant and can assist you thoroughly to get your Job Seeker Visa so that you can come to Germany and start finding suitable job in your field of interest for your great career ahead.
We can also apply and get your German Spouse visa so that you can join your partner in Germany and live together happily.
We can also assist you for your admission in German Universities and also guide you to get your German study visa or student visa.
Our services include:
- We will advise you for the proper immigration plan
- Right guidance for collecting and completing visa documents mentioned on the checklist
- Complete support while processing your visa application
- All types of required Forms, documentation and application filing assistance
- We will maintain regular follow up on your application and will continue to share latest updates with you
In short we have all the solutions for you for Germany so immediately contact us via call or WhatsApp so that we will better advise you for your easy immigration to Germany.