GERMANY STUDENT OR STUDY VISA PROCESS
Germany has now undoubtedly become popular study destination for international students. All incoming students to Germany are obliged to get first student visa and then can come to Germany to start their studies. Germany has made student visa process very transparent and easy to follow for international students. Everything has been done online so you don’t need to be confused and panic because all visa steps are clearly explained to avoid any confusion. There are specific documents requirements followed by personal interview with visa officer in many cases however, students can directly visit VFS Global Germany to submit their files too. In short, everything is well organized and defined so that you can easily obtain German Study Visa.
We have described everything below about German Study / Student Visa so that you can enhance your knowledge and process your visa application easily. In case you are still confused and need right advice then contact us immediately via mobile number mentioned on our website.
German Student / Study Visa Application required Documents
German embassy requires more or less below documents and please keep in mind embassy can ask you to provide more documents depending upon case to case.
- national visa application form dully filled and signed.
- Your valid national passport.
- Two photocopies of your passport.
- Your 3 recent passport-style photographs, not older than 6 months
- Your birth certificate
- Covering letter
- Statement of purpose / Motivation letter
- Your education Certificates of other academic qualifications (original and 2 copies)
- Proof of admittance to the study course/preparatory college (original and 2 copies) including information on the language of instruction
- Curriculum vitae
- Proof of financial means to cover the costs for the time of your studies by one of the following documents:
- confirmation of a German / EU scholarship / stipend or
- or “Verpflichtungserklärung” (formal obligation letter) by sponsor living in Germany or
- blocked account for the first year of your stay, amounting to 10.332,– €
- Your marriage certificate. (If applicable).
- Your child’s certificate of birth. (If applicable).
- Health insurance proof
Kindly make sure to prepare two identical application sets with the above-mentioned documents and bring your original certificates as well as your original employment contract along. Please do not staple any documents.
We have described below all the steps to apply for a German Student Visa:
· Check online which embassy or consulate comes under jurisdiction of your state or city
· Book your visa appointment via online or VFS customer care number at your near German embassy or consulate
· Make sure you keep ready all required visa documents so that you can present all documents at the time of meeting visa officer during your appointment
· Make demand draft of 75 Euros which is a visa fees to process your application
· Finally go for face to face interview and submit all required documents personally at VFS or German Embassy or Consulate depending upon application to application.
Q Is English language test required by Germany Embassy for Study visa?
Germany embassy is becoming a bit tough and making somewhat English language test important for giving student visa. Germany wants to ensure student are proficient in English language so that they can fully justify and can do well in their studies.
Q, When is the right time to apply German Student Visa Appointment?
It is very important to keep in mind that once you secure your admission in your chosen university and get the admission letter then immediately book your student visa appointment via online or helpline number. In the mean time you can collect all required documents regarding student visa
Q, How much time needed to process Germany Student Visa ?
Student visa processing time varies case to case so nothing can be confirmed although it has been noticed that once student submit all required documents then visa decision can be done faster. On the other hand, if visa officer finds visa file is not complete then it will take longer time for sure. We would advise you to submit all documents and in case not sure then contact our team immediately so that will prepare your all documents for getting your student visa in the first attempt.
Q, How we can help you to get your Germany study / student visa to make your life hassle free?
We are the best professional consultant to process your German study or student visa so that you can easily get the visa and can start your studies on time. We can also secure your admission in best Universities and business schools in Germany.
We can also process your Germany Spouse visa so that you can join your partner in Germany.
We can assist you thoroughly to get your Job Seeker Visa so that you can come to Germany and start finding suitable job in your field of interest for your great career ahead.
Our services include:
- We will properly advise you how to apply your study visa
- Right guidance for collecting and completing visa documents mentioned on the checklist
- Complete support while processing your visa application
- All types of required Forms, documentation and application filing assistance
- We will maintain regular follow up on your application and will continue to share latest updates with you
In short we have all the solutions for you for Germany so immediately contact us via call or Whatsapp so that we will better advise you for your easy immigration to Germany.