Canada Study Visa / Student Visa Process Overview
Studying in Canada is a dream for so many international students around the world. Canada has simplified and streamlined study visa in such a way that students can get easily study visa and happily come to Canada to start their career.
We have explained below everything properly about Canada Study Visa so that you can enhance your knowledge and process your visa application easily. In case you are still confused and need right advice then contact us immediately via mobile number mentioned on our website.
International students can apply their study visa through one of the 2 following ways:
1, Student Direct Stream (SDS)
Indian students must be happy to know that Canada has introduced ‘Student Direct Stream’ (SDS) program to shorten the visa processing time to 45 days from earlier 60 days time. IRCC launched SDS program on 18 june 2018 and it has made student’s life very peaceful because now they get visa faster than ever before.
2, Non Student Direct Stream (SDS)
Non SDS can be regarded as the time taking student visa process however, it is very good for those students who are not able to get 6 bands in each module of IELTS and also cannot pay 1 year tuition fees. In short, student can get visa via non SDS but must have patience. Bear in mind, if you have given PTE English test then you can include PTE result in your visa application through non SDS.
List of required documents for processing your study visa application
- Official letter of acceptance from a Canadian university, college or Technical Institute
- College/University Fees Payment Receipt
- I.C Payment Receipt or Education Loan Acceptance Letter
- Academic Certificates, degrees, transcripts
- Statement of Purpose
- Proof of Funds
- Police Clearance Certificates
- Medical Reports
- Other different types of relevant documents
List of required documents for applying to Canadian Universities or Colleges to get admission letter
- 10th & 12th Mark sheet
- Bachelor’s Mark sheet, Degree Certificate/Provisional Certificate
- Bachelor’s degree Transcript
- Master’s Mark sheet, Degree Certificate / Provisional Certificate
- Master’s degree Transcript
- Passport size photographs
- Birth Certificate
- Work Experience Letter ( if necessary)
- IELTS Test result
Q, How much time Canada takes to process Student Visa application
Time frame for processing study visa has never been fixed by CIC. Therefore, It is advisable that when you submit your visa application via both paper or online platform so make sure you submit all required documents at once to avoid unnecessary delay. The best thing about Canada study visa is that students can review the status of their applications via ‘MYCIC account for latest updates.
Q, Is English language certificate such as IELTS and PTE required for student visa or not?
Canada always wants to make sure that international students wishing to study in Canada must be good at English language to study their education program in Canada. Canada itself is a English speaking country therefore, Canada has made mandatory for students to prove their English language proficiency through either IELTS and PTE English test. IELTS is required when you process your student visa through SDS program and PTE is acceptable while processing your visa via Non SDS program. In short, It is compulsory for you to give IELTS and PTE to get Canada Student visa for your higher studies.
Q, How much is the Canada Student Visa Fee
Canada student visa fee is approximately 150 Canadian dollar set by CIC. It is quite reasonable and can easily be managed by students
Q, How we can help you to land you Canada study / student visa to make your life hassle free
We are the best professional consultant to process your Canada study or student visa so that you can easily get the visa and can start your studies on time. We can also secure your admission in best Canadian Universities. We can also process your Canada Spouse visa / Spouse Open Work permit so that you can join your partner in Canada. We can also provide your right direction to get your Permanent Residence Permit through Canada Express Entry and PNP so that you can come to Canada and start finding suitable job in your field of interest.
Our services include:
- We will properly advise you how to apply your Canada study visa and which one to choose from SDS or Non SDS
- Right guidance for collecting and completing visa documents mentioned on the checklist
- Complete support while processing your visa application
- All types of required Forms, documentation and application filing assistance
- We will maintain regular follow up on your application and will continue to share latest updates with you