Canada Permanent Residence (PR) Process Overview
Canada offers a lifetime chance to world’s skilled workers and non skilled workers to immigrate to Canada through their different Permanent Residents programs. Canada is always on the lookout for talented people who can come to Canada and contribute in making its economy more robust. Canada is known as the most welcoming immigrant’s friendly country because immigrants have been living, working and enjoying great life since so long time. It is advisable to everyone to choose Canada for your immigration to secure amazing life for you and for your entire family in Canada.
We have clearly described below everything about Canada PR process so that you can enrich your existing knowledge and process your PR application easily. In case you are still confused and need right advice then contact us immediately via mobile number mentioned on our website.
Canada has launched so many Permanent Residence programs which are mostly covered under below immigration platforms:
1, Express Entry:
Express Entry is an online system that Canada Government uses to manage applications for permanent residence from skilled workers from across the globe.Below are the three immigration programs:
It offers permanent residence to skilled professionals living abroad who can contribute to the Canadian economy through their immense talent and experience.
It enables experienced trades people with unique trades skills and experience and their families to become permanent residents.
It allows people who have lived in Canada and got the Canadian work experience to become permanent residents.
2, Provincial Nominee Programs (PNPs) –
Canada’s provincial nominee programs (PNPs) offer a pathway to Canadian permanent residence for individuals who are willing to immigrate to a specific Canadian province or territory. Each Canadian province and territory runs and manages its own PNP designed to meet its specific economic and demographic needs.
Names of Provinces and Territories given below for Permanent Residence:
- British Columbia
- New Brunswick
- Newfoundland and Labrador
- Northwest Territories
- Nova Scotia
- Prince Edward Island
List of Required Documents for submission of your Permanent Residence (PR) Application
You need certain documents at different stages of the Express Entry application process. You might need more documents than given below depending upon IRCC decision:
- a passport or travel document
- written job offer from an employer in Canada(if you have one), proof of work experience
- proof of Canadian education or an educational credential assessment reportfor immigration purposes
- birth certificate
- required if you’re declaring dependent children
- marriage certificate
- required if you’ve declared your marital status as “married”
- divorce certificate and legal separation agreement
- required if you’ve declared your marital status as “divorced”
Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) tool: skilled immigrants (Express Entry)
The CRS is a points-based system that government uses to assess and score your profile and rank it in the Express Entry pool. It’s used to assess your:
- language ability
- work experience
- other factors
The points you get from the CRS include a core set of points up to 600 and a set of additional points of up to 600. Your total score will be out of 1,200.
Core: Up to 600 points
- Skills and experience factors
- Spouse or common-law partner factors, such as their language skills and education
- Skills transferability, including education and work experience
Additional: Up to 600 points
- Canadian degrees, diplomas or certificates
- a valid job offer
- a nomination from a province or territory
- a brother or sister living in Canada who is a citizen or permanent resident
- strong French language skills
Core points + Additional points = your total score
Invitation to Apply (ITA) : Express Entry
The ITA is an auto-generated correspondence issued to Express Entry candidates through their online account. The ITA is issued to candidates who rank the highest in a round of invitations, based on their score in the Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS).
Candidates with a provincial or territorial nomination certificate are awarded an additional 600 points in the CRS and are normally invited to apply at the next round of invitations to which they are eligible.
When there is a general round of invitations, and a candidate appears eligible for multiple classes (e.g., the federal skilled worker class and the Canadian experience class), the system automatically invites the candidate to apply under one of the classes in the following order:
- Provincial nominee class (PNC);
- Canadian experience class (CEC);
- Federal skilled worker class (FSWC);
- Federal skilled trades class (FSTC).
Q, How we can help you to secure your Canada Permanent Residence (PR) to make your life happy ?
We are the best professional consultant to process your Permanent Residence Permit through Express Entry and Provincial Nominee Program (PNP) so that you can come to Canada and get the suitable job in your field of interest and further settle down in Canada for lifetime.
We can also process your Canada Spouse visa / Spouse Open Work permit so that you can join your partner and live together in Canada.
We can also assist you to get your Canada study or Canada student visa so that you can easily get the visa and can start your studies on time. We can also secure your admission in best Canadian Universities.
Our services include below:
- We will properly advise you which immigration plan will be suitable for you
- Right guidance for collecting and completing visa documents mentioned on the checklist
- Complete support while processing your visa application
- All types of required Forms, documentation and application filing assistance
- We will maintain regular follow up on your application and will continue to share latest updates with you
In short we have all the solutions for you for Canada so immediately contact us via call or Whatsapp so that we will better advise you for your easy immigration to Canada.